Tao


B o s s


Still waiting
Saturday, April 27, 2013 • 0 comments

Hello reader. I'm back here with my fake smile Again and again, i'm hurt. I don't know why people that i loved much always hurt me. Please, i'm sick with this :'/ To be honest...i've crush on someone, AN. Since last year, i'm waiting fr him. And 22 April,  5 days ago he sent a dm to me on twitter. I was very happy. We've a really nice conversation. But it's only 3 days and then we stopped talk. Hmp this is really sad. I won't talk first, he too. If he like me, he will try to talk to me. But i know he didn't. He didn't keep any feeling at me, no. N was very nice to me. I'm regret bcs had ignored him when he told me that me was his crush last year. Last year...last year. How i wish i can go back to that last year :( The time when we met at Selayang and he sent me to my home, i miss that :( Tsk tsk tsk it's just a memory  now. Me and N were nothing. Strangers. No worry N, i'll wait fr you. I will :')) Sincerely, me.


Post a Comment