Tao


B o s s


Brokenhearted
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 • 0 comments

Hi dearest reader. Long time no update this blog.  So, today i'm a single lady. Yeah. I just left my ex-boyfriend 6 days ago an its 21 February 2013. And yesterday he just got new girl. Huh it's to fast you know? I'm broken, all broken. Em never mind just let he be with his own life. I'm very thankful because have friends like all of them, who's always supporting me, cheer me up when my situation was like yesterday. Love them <3





Toblerone Chocolate from him - My name & our couple date on the sand beach - A picture of his cousin that he gave it to me. She's cute enough right?




There's no our picture together, thanks for once make me happy with you. Take a good care of your life. I know you will much better without me. Take care of yourself and your girlfriend. I hope both of you stay in long lasting relationship. Make her happy, feel love and care than how you make it to me.  Sincerly, me.




Post a Comment