Tao


B o s s


Taehyung's. 15

H i s t o r y


Life has changed. A lot.
Friday, January 18, 2013 • 0 comments

 Hi reader, i'm back. Miss me? Hell no.Yesterday was a really bad day to me. I nearly lost the person that i love, my boyfriend. I love him much, i don't want him go out from my life like my ex sister did. 9 days ago, i just lost a person that i love the most, my sister. Oops no. My ex sister and it's happened because of me. I'm the who is start the fight. Only a tweets, now we just hate each other. No, i didn't hate her, but her did. My tweets "Adik angkat aku yang pandai jaga hati aku and tak pernah sakitkan hati aku erin sorang je, only her" It's double true u know. But only my ex sister can make me happy than anyone could. Erin always busy, but her? She always be with me before. Now it's just a memories. Too many memories between me and her. I'll keep it and never forget the memories, but i wish i could forget her. Missing my ex sister is killing me. Really kills me. So, back about my tweet. After i just post that tweet and she was like mestilah terasa kan. She tweets like this...


Wow. It seems like, dia sentap much. I know it's my fault and i'm very stupid. Ugh. Nothing to regret now, i just miss her. Thats all. She's very nice to me but i just did something bad to her. Pity her. I'm so sorry ex sister. It's okay if you're gonna hate me forever and ever, and i used to miss you every moments. I hope so her didn't read this. After we're fighting on twitter, i just sent her a text for saying my sorry and thanks. About 3 hours later, she text me back and it it make me so sad and wanna cry all day. And yesterday i was listened to a Taylor Swift song that makes me remembered all abt her. And i was crying. Oh God, i miss her and i read back that text messages. Sad me is sad. And i always thinking how stupid am i. I'll never deserves a third chance and i don't want to. Because, i always hurt her. I don't want her heart broken again because of me. I used to quiet on twitter now. Not again tweets abt her. A few days ago, i just blocked her on twitter and she blocked me back. Today i just unblocked her. Hm tak sampai hati u know. Ah i feel much better when tells my story in this blog. Ehm, thats all. Thankyou for reading. Lots of love, me.





Post a Comment